- Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH): Developing an Optimum Design for Layer 3 (CCDP)
- Dec 8, 2011
- This chapter examines a select number of topics on both advance IP addressing and design issues with Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF).
- Cisco’s Network Architectures for the Enterprise: Functional Areas and Modules
- Jun 30, 2011
- This article reviews the different functional areas and modules that were developed for Cisco's Network Architectures for the Enterprise.
- Network Architectures for the Enterprise
- Jun 13, 2011
- This article gives you an overview of the three network architectures developed by Cisco to help design networks flexible enough to deal with modern-day network requirements.
- Cisco's PPDIOO Network Cycle
- Apr 5, 2011
- This article gives an overview of the PPDIOO lifecycle, what happens at each stage, and what potential deliverables would be expected at each stage.
- CCDP Self-Study: Designing High-Availability Services
Amir Ranjbar, Keith Hutton
- Mar 18, 2005
- Cisco IOS high-availability technologies provide network redundancy and fault tolerance. Reliable network devices, redundant hardware components with automatic failover, and protocols like Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) are used to maximize network uptime. This chapter will help you get a handle on high-availability technologies.
- CCDA and CCDP Flash Cards: Content Networking
Anthony Sequeira, Kevin Wallace
- Mar 19, 2004